Saturday, April 17, 2010

MAC alice + olivia

Debuting on July 8th in the USA, Japan, and Korea. I must admit that I am a lover of purples, teals, and gunmetal grays. The bold items are on my "want it" list... I might as well, made them all bold lol

Dazzleglass Creme
Sparklicious- creamy pale pinky white with soft multi dimensional pearlized pigments
If it's Pink- hot pink with soft multi dimensional pearlized pigments
I.Want.Candy- hot yellow with soft multi dimensional pearlized pigments

Pigments
Later- black with transforming purple pearlized pigments
If it Sparkles- white with transforming pink pearlized pigments
Partylicious- turquoise with silver pearlized pigments

Nail Lacquer
Morning After- creamy turquoise
So Rich So Pretty- bright purple with pearlized pigments
Military- black matte with silver suede pearl

p.s. there are swatches of the actual product on specktra.net

image from nitrolicious.com and info from specktra.net

2 comments:

Obsesiones de una Nina said...

Thanks for the update! I too am a fan off the bold ;)

blinkydaisy said...

thanks for your comment, it's very encouraging :D

what do you want to get from the collection?

Followers