Saturday, February 20, 2010

Favorite Details in Doo.Ri Fall 2010 NYFW

Another of my favorite looks this fall was from Doo.ri. She is also one of my favorite designers in general and this fall, her collection had a red/orange color scheme. Lips were pretty much the trend this fall and Doo.ri definitely made her collection stand out by using deep raspberry lips topped with blue reflects glitter. I remember reading from somewhere that MAC did the makeup. I'm also loving the entire look from the braids to the taupe nails.

Love the hair and lips, though in real life, I'm not brave enough to wear those lips

Love the nails

Statement Necklace for sure

Doo.ri knows how to make red/orange work with blue

Can you tell how much I love a little sparkle pizazz

all images from nymag.com

No comments:

Followers