Saturday, May 8, 2010

bd's May 2010 Look Collage


necklace, belt, dress from H&M.com, Jeffrey Campbell sandals from nordstroms.com, Who the Shrek Are You? by OPI from opi.com, model photo from style.com

For May, I was inspired by the beachy yet stylish vibe of Los Angeles (since I'm going there soon later this month) and the beginning of summer. The H&M leopard print dress, tribal inspired necklace, and beaded belt are from the Fashion Against Aids collection is coming out this May 20th. OPI's Who the Shrek Are You?, a slime green color so appropriately named after the green orge in the comedic animation is coming out this month too, I can't wait to see a swatch in real life. Jeffrey Campbell heels are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn and they're all handmade who makes it worth their price. When I think of sunny and warm places, I like to keep my hair up and makeup simple since I like to wear lots of color and so a more simplistic face balances out my entire look. For that reason, I chose this Armani Prive look from the Spring 2010 Couture collection , an edgy updo with light shimmery eyes. What do you guys think? What would you wear if you traveled to Los Angeles?

No comments:

Followers