Tuesday, September 21, 2010

it's time to say goodbye

I know I'm a horrible blogger and to be honest, I really did not have the time or patience (and no longer have access to photoshop :( ) to keep this blog running... THANK YOU for all the blogging fun with meeting fellow bloggers and people who comment really did brighten my day. I will comment once in a while on fellow blog sites that I still check for updates but for now, I have decided to stop blogging on this site...

however, I have a tumblr, but it's more personal than makeup/fashion and it's more of a photo blog of my photography than a bunch of writing and copied photos, basically it is more of a photo diary about stuff I like/do/etc... if you're curious, click this link, once again

THANK YOU :D

1 comment:

cleung341 said...

It was nice to meet you at Fuz's meet up! Take care!

Followers